RVs are a popular choice for people who love to travel and explore the world. The freedom to hit the open road and explore new destinations is an experience like no other.
However, a comfortable sleeping space is essential for a good night’s rest, especially when you’re on the move. That’s where having the best mattress for RV comes in.
When it comes to RV mattresses, there are a few things to consider before making a purchase. The first thing to consider is the size of your RV and the available space for a mattress.
RVs come in different sizes, and so do their sleeping areas. It’s crucial to measure the available space to ensure the mattress you choose fits perfectly.
Another factor to consider is the type of mattress material. RV mattresses come in different materials, including memory foam, latex, innerspring, and hybrid. Each material has its pros and cons, and the choice depends on personal preference and sleeping habits.
We spent countless hours researching and testing ten RV mattresses to identify the ones that provide the best comfort and support for a good night’s sleep on the road.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases
Best Mattresses for RV
When it comes to RV living, a comfortable and supportive mattress is essential for a good night’s sleep. With so many options on the market, it can be challenging to choose the right one for your needs. That’s why we’ve done the research and compiled a list of the best mattresses for RVs.
Our top picks offer a combination of comfort, durability, and space-saving features to make your RV sleeping experience as comfortable as possible.
If you are looking for a comfortable and supportive mattress for your RV, we highly recommend the Molblly Short Queen Mattress.
- The three-layer all-foam system provides excellent support and heat dissipation, making it the best mattress for RV.
- The mattress is CertiPUR – US Certified for performance, emissions, and durability, ensuring you get the best quality.
- The specialized foams reduce motion transfer of a partner so your sleep is undisturbed.
- The mattress is a bit firmer than some people might prefer.
- The mattress takes about 72 hours to air out and reshape.
- The mattress is not very thick, so it might not be the best option for people who prefer a thicker mattress.
We recently purchased the Molblly Short Queen Mattress for our RV, and we have been extremely satisfied with our purchase.
The three-layer all-foam system provides excellent support and heat dissipation, ensuring that we get a good night’s sleep even on hot summer nights. The mattress is also CertiPUR – US Certified for performance, emissions, and durability, so we know that we are getting the best quality.
One of the things we love about this mattress is how it reduces motion transfer of a partner so our sleep is undisturbed. This is especially important in an RV, where space is limited and movement can be felt more easily.
The only downside to this mattress is that it is a bit firmer than some people might prefer. However, we find that the firmness provides excellent support and helps alleviate any back pain we might have.
Additionally, the mattress takes about 72 hours to air out and reshape, so it’s important to plan ahead if you need it for a specific date.
Overall, we highly recommend the Molblly Short Queen Mattress for anyone looking for a comfortable and supportive mattress for their RV. It’s the best mattress for an RV that we have found, and we are confident that you will love it too.
- The memory foam molds to your body, relieving pressure points for unparalleled rest.
- Infused with calming green tea, our memory foam layer rejuvenates your senses while keeping your mattress fresh day after day.
- The perfect symphony of memory foam, support foam, and high-density layers orchestrates balanced support for your dreamy night’s sleep.
- The over-all size is a bit smaller than your average mattress. There is a gap along the edges.
- The mattress is only 6 inches thick, which may not be enough for some people who prefer a thicker mattress.
- The mattress has a slight odor when first unpacked, but it dissipates after a few days.
We recently purchased the Best Price Mattress 6-inch memory foam mattress for our RV, and we’ve been very pleased with its performance.
The memory foam molds to our bodies, providing excellent support and comfort. The green tea infusion is a nice touch, providing a calming effect that helps us to relax and fall asleep faster.
The mattress is also very affordable, making it a great option for anyone on a budget. The only downside is that it’s only 6 inches thick, which may not be enough for some people who prefer a thicker mattress.
Additionally, the mattress has a slight odor when first unpacked, but it dissipates after a few days.
Overall, we would highly recommend the Best Price Mattress 6-inch memory foam mattress for anyone in need of a comfortable and affordable mattress for their RV.
If you’re looking for a comfortable and portable mattress topper for your RV or camping trips, the Best Price Mattress 4 Inch Trifold Memory Foam Mattress Topper is a great option.
- The 1.5-inch memory foam top layer and 2.5-inch high density base foam layer provide excellent comfort and support.
- The trifold design makes it easy to store and transport.
- The 100% poly jacquard cover with slip-proof bottom adds durability and stability.
- The topper may have a slight odor when first opened, but it dissipates quickly.
- The cover is spot clean only, which may be inconvenient for some users.
- The foam may not be as firm as some users prefer.
We recently used this mattress topper on a camping trip and were impressed with its comfort and portability. The memory foam top layer conforms to your body, providing a soft and supportive sleeping surface.
The trifold design makes it easy to pack and store, and the slip-proof bottom ensures it stays in place on your RV bed or camping cot.
One thing to note is that the topper may have a slight odor when first opened, but it dissipates quickly. Additionally, the cover is spot clean only, which may be inconvenient for some users.
Finally, the foam may not be as firm as some users prefer, so keep that in mind if you’re looking for a very firm sleeping surface.
Overall, we would recommend the Best Price Mattress 4 Inch Trifold Memory Foam Mattress Topper for anyone looking for a comfortable and portable sleeping solution for their RV or camping trips.
If you want a comfortable, supportive, and durable mattress for your RV, the GhostBed 10 Inch RV Mattress Short Queen is a great choice.
- Crafted with high-density support foam, cooling gel memory foam, and a soft, plush cover, the GhostBed RV mattress camper Queen Short blends luxury and durability to help you get amazing sleep on the road.
- Balanced medium-firm feel makes the GhostBed RV Short Queen mattress a great match for all sleeping styles, including stomach, back, side, and combo.
- The GhostBed Short Queen RV mattress has a High-density foam core that supports spinal alignment, alleviates hip and back pain, and relieves stiffness; it’s soft, supportive, and springy—but with minimal motion transfer.
- Some users may find the mattress too firm or too soft, depending on their preferences.
- The mattress may have a slight odor when first unpacked, but it should dissipate within a few hours.
- The mattress may be heavier than other RV mattresses, which could make it more difficult to move or install.
We recently purchased the GhostBed 10 Inch RV Mattress Short Queen for our RV, and we were impressed with its quality and comfort. The mattress arrived in a box, and it was easy to unpack and set up.
We appreciated the fact that the mattress is made in the USA and CertiPUR-US certified, which gave us peace of mind that it was safe and high-quality.
One of the things we liked about the GhostBed RV mattress is its three layers of comfort. The high-density support foam provides a sturdy base, while the cooling gel memory foam helps regulate temperature and reduce pressure points.
The soft, plush cover adds an extra layer of comfort and luxury.
We also appreciated the fact that the GhostBed RV mattress is perfectly sized for our RV. The 10″ profile is ideal for our space, and the short queen size fits our bed frame perfectly.
We found the medium-firm feel to be supportive and comfortable, and we woke up feeling refreshed and well-rested.
Overall, we would highly recommend the GhostBed 10 Inch RV Mattress Short Queen to anyone looking for a high-quality, comfortable, and supportive RV mattress.
- The gel-infused memory foam regulates body temperature while conforming to the body for a comfortable sleep.
- The mattress is compressed and rolled for easy setup and transportation.
- The bamboo charcoal infusion helps keep your mattress smelling fresh thanks to its natural hypoallergenic properties.
- The mattress may take a bit longer to return to full size from its compressed state, especially in colder temperatures.
- Some users may find the medium-plush feel to be too soft or not supportive enough.
- The mattress may have a slight odor upon opening, but it should dissipate quickly.
We recently purchased this mattress for our RV and have been impressed with its comfort and quality. The gel-infused memory foam provides a cool and comfortable sleeping surface, while the bamboo charcoal infusion helps keep the mattress fresh and clean.
We also appreciate that the mattress is compressed and rolled for easy setup and transportation, making it a great choice for RVers and campers.
One thing to note is that the mattress may take a bit longer to expand to its full size, especially in colder temperatures. Additionally, some users may find the medium-plush feel to be too soft or not supportive enough for their liking.
However, overall we think the LUCID 10 Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress is a great choice for anyone looking for a comfortable and supportive RV mattress.
When it comes to choosing the best mattress for your RV, there are a few important factors to consider. We’ve compiled a list of features to help you make an informed decision.
The size of your RV mattress is crucial. As per the RV Mattress (.com), you want to make sure that your mattress fits comfortably in your RV and provides enough space for a good night’s sleep. Take measurements of your RV bed to ensure you choose the correct size.
The material of your RV mattress can greatly affect your comfort level. Memory foam is a popular choice for RV mattresses as it conforms to your body and provides support.
Latex foam is another option that is known for its durability. Innerspring mattresses are also available, but they may be heavier and less comfortable.
The thickness of your RV mattress can affect its comfort level and durability. A thicker mattress may provide more support and last longer, but it may also be heavier and take up more space in your RV. Consider the weight capacity of your RV when choosing a mattress thickness.
If you plan on traveling frequently with your RV, consider a mattress that is easy to transport. Some mattresses come with carrying cases or can be rolled up for easy storage. This can save you time and effort when setting up or breaking down your RV.
Price is always a factor when choosing a mattress. Consider your budget and look for a mattress that provides the features you need at a price you can afford. Keep in mind that a higher price does not always guarantee better quality.
To sum it up, when I was selecting the right mattress for my RV, I really had to think about size, material, thickness, how easy it was to move, and of course, the price.
By sticking to these considerations, I was able to find a mattress that ensured I got a comfy and rejuvenating night’s sleep while out on the open road.
We created RVcrown.com in 2020 as a way to geek about everything we’ve learned and are still learning about RVs. You’ll find in-depth articles covering reviews, specs, and features of the top RVs in the market. Contact me. Disclaimer: The information and advice provided in this blog are for educational and informational purposes only. The author does not guarantee any particular result or outcome from following the advice provided. See more about us.