About Heartland RVs
About the Heartland North Trail Ultra Lite RV
Ideal for Newly Wed, Retirees, or If You Want to Relax With Family
Heartland North Trail Ultra Lite RV Standard Features
1. Exterior Features
- EZ-lube hubs,
- A power awning equipped with LED lights, and
- Outside speakers.
Of course, there’s also an exterior outlet with 120 volts.
- A battery disconnect,
- Gas or electric DSI water heater, and
- A freshwater tank that can fill up to a maximum of 51 gallons.
It also features a black tank flush, a gray/black tank of 40 gallons, and a black tank flush system.
2. Interior Features
Carpet-free Slide Room Floor
Gas or Electric DSI Quick Recovery Water Heater
4. Tires and Axles
- Aluminum wheels,
- Wide Traxx suspension,
- E-Z lube hubs, and
- Spare Tire
- A conventional oven,
- 3-burner range with a glass top, and
- A power range hood with light.
You also don’t have to worry about your food getting spoiled because there’s a 10.7 cubic feet 12-volt refrigerator.
7. Toilet and Bath
8. Safety Features
Again, what does the Heartland North Trail Ultra Lite RV offer? Lightweight yet packed with innovation and value, that’s what the Heartland North Trail Ultra Lite RV offer. Plus, it is spacious enough for sleeping, eating, etc. So, it’s ideal for seasonal trips with your family and friends.
Heartland North Trail Ultra Lite RV Optional Features
1. Kitchen Package
2. Lightweight Strength Package
- A weather guard thermal protection,
- Dual 20-lb LP tanks, and
- High-definition leaf spring suspension.
It also includes a Wide-Traxx axle placement, stabilizer jacks, and Azdel fortified sidewalls.
- Tinted safety glass windows,
- An enclosed and heated underbelly, and
- A laminated roof system.
Lastly, but definitely not least, this package also includes aluminum construction and block foam brick insulation.