Are you looking for an affordable RV that offers luxury amenities? There is such an RV that you can buy at an entry-level price. In this Forest River Arctic Wolf RV review, I will list all its specs and features to help you see if it’s the right one for you.
The Forest River Arctic Wolf RV is the latest evolution of the company’s well-known value and quality products. This fifth-wheel model lineup is designed for light-duty trucks and offers luxurious amenities at very affordable prices. There are 10 different floor plans available in this RV, each with different lengths and configurations.
All the floor plans of the Arctic Wolf offer unequaled functionality and convenience. The arctic package comes with heating pads on its water and holding tanks. Heating pads are also installed on the elbows of the sewage drains. Once the temperature drops below zero, these heating pads will activate automatically. They will maintain the temperature at 45°F.
Read on to learn more about the Forest River Arctic Wolf RV, its background, its features and specs, and other things you need to know about it to determine if it is the RV you are looking for.
About Forest River Arctic Wolf RV
The Forest River Arctic Wolf RV is a motorhome that represents the company’s latest evolution in value and quality. It is an RV that offers luxurious amenities at entry-level price points. This RV model lineup has 10 available floor plans, each with different lengths and configurations.
All these floor plans offer unequaled functionality and convenience. The Arctic Wolf RV package has heating pads for the water, holding tanks, and the sewage, drain elbows. These heating pads turn on when the temperature drops to zero. They will keep the temperature at around 45°F to prevent clogging of the water lines.
The Arctic Wolf RV is manufactured by Forest River RV, a division of Forest River, Inc. FRI is actually a Berkshire Hathaway company, a business entity that manufactures:
- Cargo trailers,
- Commercial trucks,
- Park models,
- Pontoons, and
- Recreational vehicles.
This company is an investment firm owned by Warren Buffet.
Forest River was actually established when it acquired Cobra Industries in 1996. At that time, the man at the helm of Forest River is Peter Liegl. Today, Forest River RV has grown to be one of the biggest manufacturers of RVs in North America.
Arctic Wolf RV Model Lineup of Forest River RV
As mentioned before, the Arctic Wolf RV model lineup of Forest River RV is available in 10 different floor plans. These floor plans and their respective trailer lengths are as follows:
- Model 261RK with an overall length of 30 feet and 7 inches, and a dry weight of 7,773 pounds.
- Model 287BH with an overall length of 34 feet and 10 inches, and a dry weight of 8,368 pounds.
- Model 291RL with an overall length of 34 feet and 2 inches, and a dry weight of 8,358 pounds.
- Model 321BH with an overall length of 37 feet and 1 inch, and a dry weight of 9,288 pounds.
- Model 327MB with an overall length of 37 feet and 10 inches, and a dry weight of 10,153 pounds.
- Model 3550 Suite with an overall length of 38 feet and 5 inches, and a dry weight of 9,568 pounds.
- Model 3660 Suite with an overall length of 43 feet and 7 inches, and a dry weight of 10,828 pounds.
- Model 3770 Suite with an overall length of 43 feet and 6 inches, and a dry weight of 10, 893 pounds.
- Model 3880 Suite with an overall length of 43 feet and 6 inches, and a dry weight of 10,083 pounds.
- Model 3990 Suite with an overall length of 43 feet and 2 inches, and a dry weight of 11,688 pounds.
Key Features of the Forest River Arctic Wolf RV 2021 Model 3660 Suite
Its de-luxe and stylish interiors can characterize a Forest River Arctic RV. Every package is built with quality and durability in mind. So here are the key features of every Arctic Wolf RV model 3660 Suite, one of the most luxurious motorhomes made by Forest River:
- Laminated Exterior Walls, 2” thick upgraded, with Block Foam Insulation
- Armored Underbelly Tank Enclosure
- Oversized Bathroom Attic Fan for increased interior air flow
- Forced air heat to all holding tanks
- Central air conditioning unit, supersized at 15,000 BTU, with Quick Cool Air Dump feature
- High efficiency furnace at35,000 BTU, best In class size
- High circulation interior ceiling fan
- Electric fireplace at 5200 BTU, high capacity with Multiple Heat and Fan Settings complete with remote)
- Seamless roofing membrane with heat reflectivity
- Floor Superstructure and Wood Roof made with non-conductive material (Insulator Series)
- 50 amp Electrical Service and Marine style detachable power cord
- High Efficiency “Super H” duct pattern and cooling system
- Efficient floor plan designs
- Integration of modern household amenities in different size ranges
Standard Features of the Forest River Arctic Wolf RV Model 3660 Suite
An Arctic Wolf RV is worth your money because it comes with all the conveniences of a modern home. All floor plans have their appliances arranged systematically to enhance theirs functionally. Here are the complete standard features of a particular Arctic Wolf RV unit, 2021 model 3660 suite:
- 6 feet and 4 inches slide room height (for the main level floor slides, with oversized panoramic windows
- “Home Spa” Theatre Seat with massage, ambient lighting, and heat (where applicable)
- Deluxe tri-fold sofa sleeper (where applicable)
- Interior floor with Clean Sweep design style (no heat vents Cut in floor)
- Compartment doors, Slam Latch style, with “Safety Stay” Magnet Technology
- Entry door with Safety Slam Friction Hinge style
- Plywood floor decking, 5/8” tongue and groove
- Wood roof and floor superstructure made of Insulator Series (non-conductive material)
- Roofing membrane, seamless with heat reflectivity
- High-efficiency furnace, 35,000 BTU, best in class size
- Laminated exterior walls, upgraded 2″ thick, with Block Foam Insulation
- Pleated shades in hallways, bunk rooms, and bedrooms
- Zebra Shades” in main living area (for light filtering with blackout capability)
- “Leash Latch” pet safety system
- Big exterior Folding Entry Assist Grab Handle (for all entrances)
- Outside TV prep in pass-through
- Big residential TV (optional)
- Residential King-Sized mattress, 72” X 80” (for bed slide models)
- Residential Queen-Sized mattress, 60” X 80” (for non-bed slide models)
- Full-Width Front Bedroom Closet, with built in’s and sliding doors (for bed slide models)
- Bedroom closet Super-Stor style, with full depth hanging space and built in’s ( also includes prep for washer/dryer Prep for bed slide models)
- Oversized bedroom dresser (for bed slide models)
- Under bed storage, full with Strut Lift Assist
- Individual reading lights at Bed
- Full walk-around space in bedroom
- Bedroom TV prep
- “Blackout” Package consisting of kitchen appliance and hardware
- Counter tops, seamless all throughout
- Spring Spout kitchen faucet, commercial grade with pull-out sprayer
- VIBRATIONSMART residential refrigerator, 10 cubic foot, 12V, with travel lock
- Gas /Electric RV Refrigerator ILO, 8 cu. ft. or 10 cu. ft., 12V residential refrigerator (optional)
- Shower, Nautilus style, with retractable splash proof door
- Shower skylight
- Oversized bathroom attic fan for increased air flow inside the RV
- Oversized Lavatory sink, countertop, medicine and base cabinet
- Porcelain stool with water jet assist and foot flush
- Full bath linen with toiletry shelf (for non-bed slide models)
- Outside shower with hot and cold water
- NXG Frame Technology (CNC Rail fabrication and camber, E-Coated, with Huck Fasteners)
- 1 unit, Engineered wood SuperTruss roof structure with 3/8” decking (fully walkable)
- Cherokee exclusive exterior step with oversized landing, with quick release and protective kick
- Plate (on all Entries)
- Swing arm grill prep, bumper mount
- Rear ladder prep
- Leash Latch” Pet Safety Technology
- Rear storage travel rack (optional)
- Arctic Wolf bumper mount grill swing arm style (optional)
6. Heating/Air Conditioning
- Air conditioning unit, supersized at 15,000 BTU, with Immediate Quick Cool Dump feature
- Secondary air conditioner location prepped with wiring and braced for support
- Electric fireplace, high capacity at 5,200 BTU, with multiple heat and fan settings (with remote)
- Ceiling air ducting system, racetrack style, for maximum cooling capacity
- High circulation interior ceiling fan
- Second supersized air conditioning unit at 15,000 BTU, with Immediate Quick Cool Dump feature (optional)
- Quick clean waste tank sprayer
- Enclosed underbelly with forced air heat to all holding tanks
- Oversized farm style kitchen sink, residential style, with flush mount cover
8. Electrical (Optional)
- Juice pack consisting of roof mount solar panel, 50 watts, expandable to 100 watts, series 27 Battery, 10 amp solar charger and volt meter
The MSRP price of a 2021 Arctic Wolf RV model 3660 Suite is $73,647. But there is an online seller that sells it at $52,999 for a savings of $20,848. Another online seller quotes this RV model at $57,588.
Again, what does the Forest River Arctic Wold RV offer? The Forest River Arctic Wolf RV can be towed using light-duty trucks. Apart from this, Arctic Wolf RV offers luxurious amenities at an affordable price. You can also choose from 10 different floor plans, which are different in lengths and configurations.
Key Specs of the Forest River Arctic Wolf RV
It has already been mentioned that the Forest River Arctic Wolf RV has several floor plans. The following table shows the key specs of each of these floor plans:
|Item||261RK||287BH||291RL||321BH||327 MB||3550 SUITE||3660 SUITE||3770 SUITE||3880 SUITE||3990 SUITE|
|Ext. Length||30 ft. 7 in.||35 ft. 2 in.||34 ft. 6 in.||37 ft. 1 in.||37 ‘ 10”||38 ft. 5 in.||43 ft. 7 in.||43 ft. 6 in.||43 ft. 6 in.||43 ft. 2 in.|
|Ext. Height||12 ft. 11 in.||12 ft. 11 in.||12 ft. 11 in.||12 ft. 11 in.||12’ 10”||13 ft. 3 in.||13 ft. 1 in.||13 ft. 1 in.||13 ft. 2 in.||13 ft. 1 in.|
|Ext. Width||96 in.||96 in.||96 in.||96 in.||96 in.||96 in.||96 in.||96 in.||96 in.||96 in.|
|Hitch Weight, pounds||1,325||1,325||1,255||1,615||1,945||1,445||1,655||2,260||2,005||2,080|
|Fresh Water, gal.||49.00||49.00.||49.00||49.00||49.00||49.00||49.00||49.00||49.00||49.00|
|Gray Water, gal.||70||70||70||70||70||70||70||70||70||70|
|Black Water, gal.||35||35||35||35||35||35||35||35||35||35|
|Awning Size, ft.||18||20||12||18||12||15||20||12 and 15||20||20|
Conclusion: Forest River Arctic Wolf RV
The Forest River Arctic Wolf RV symbolizes the company’s latest development in its motorhomes that are well-known for their value and quality. This is a travel trailer model lineup that is designed for light-duty trucks.
They offer luxurious amenities at entry-level price points. This RV model lineup is available in 10 different floor plans. Each of these floor plans has a different length and configuration. All Arctic Wolf RVs are priced reasonably considering that they all come with luxurious amenities.